Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So I have taken the liberty to join an acting troupe in the evenings. Father is not particularly pleased, but Mother minds not as long as I am continuing my education. I must say, after boring Latin lessons all morning-- really, I can read while you talk or I can fall asleep attempting to pay attention, it does not work both ways-- the troupe is most refreshing. In fact, one boy-- whom I am quiet sure was a page before he ran off to the city-- has taken to following me around like a small puppy. Being younger than my sister and not even in posession of his own horse, I have to say that it is unlikely I will return his ardor (another maid warned me of his frequent crushes on the new girls) but it is nice to be sought after now and again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment